Available to all North Sydney Junior Cricketers is the opportunity to train and practice their skills under the guidance and mentoring of some North Sydney Grade Cricketers (coaching qualified). The intent is to provide a training program over the duration of the season to develop batting, bowling, wicket keeping and fielding.
All players will be assembled into age appropriate groups and skills levels. Once a fun warm up is completed, groups will rotate through a series of "skills" sessions, with fun games to complete the session.
Friday evenings 6.00pm to 7.30pm throughout the whole NSJCA season.
- 23rd September 2016
- 14th 21st and 28th October 2016
- 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th November 2016
- 2nd, 9th and 16th December 2016
- 27th January 2017
- 3rd, 10th, 17th and 24th of February 2017
- 3rd, 10th of March 2017
- Season Pass: Boys & Girls - $180
- Includes 18 weeks coaching at Bon Andrews Oval
- Each participant receives a squad training shirt.